Thursday, March 15, 2012

Groundswell 3/14/12 Re-Cap

I know I know...my last post was over a year ago. But i want to start doing this again at least once a week. So i'll start by talking about what I love to do!

Groundswell was awesome last night. I love being part of Seacoast and what God is doing here in Family Ministry! If you missed it, or would like to see the service, check it out below. We livestream our service each week on Wednesday's at 7pm so feel free to tune in! You can see our Planning Center order of service HERE.

We continued our series "SHIELD" and Josh Ray brought a good word! I love that God is our shield and our place of refuge when we need it! Worship was thick. I am so proud of our team which is composed of mostly high school students. They blow me away each week by the hard work they put into the music.

so, all that to say... How is your ministry? What do you LOVE about your job? What is God doing through you and in your area of ministry?


Watch live streaming video from groundswell at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment